Bison Meatloaf!

It's that time of year again when everyone, anyway, everyone I know starts counting calories. In 2008 I started watching portions and calories and by 2009 I'd lost 78 lbs I kept it off for about 5 years. I'm a stress eater and well here I am and I need to lose 30.2 lbs to get back to what I was. We're going on our grandson's graduation trip, a cruise. So that is my goal to lose it by then. From now on until then, unless I have guests in the kitchen, I will do my best to have the calorie and nutritional values.

Bison Meatloaf and Potatoes
20 oz. package of Ground Bison
1/4 cup Chopped onion
1 tsp. brown mustard
1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1/4 tsp. Salt
1/4 tsp. Pepper
1/2 Jalapeno chopped
1/4 tsp. Chili powder
1/4 cup Shredded White cheddar cheese

Pre heat 375 degrees. Makes 4 servings.
Mix everything in a bowl and make into a roll and place in oblong baking dish or small bread loaf pan. The bake for 45 minutes on Meatloaf: 293 calories per serving. Grams: 2 Carbs, 15 Fat, 27 Protein, 97 Cholesterol, 1 sugar. Potatoes: 1 cup of cooked cubed potatoes with 1/2 tbsp of Land o'lakes light butter w/canola oil, seasoned with salt and peppers. 135 calories Green salad 15 calories. Dressing - Bolthouse Yogurt dressing 2 tbsp. 35 calories. This dinner pairs well with a Sabastiani Cabernet Sauvignon.
Enjoy.

Comments

Popular Posts