Lunch Series - Downtown Salt Lake City

I'm starting a new series. For those of you who are trying to find places to eat at lunch in downtown SLC. That is where I work. There are so many places to eat. I thought I'd give a little help in that direction.

If you're like me you can't afford a lot at lunch, but you still want something good and economical.

I have two recommendations today.
Broadway Deli. This is a little place next to the Broadway Theater. If you want something to go and delicious, this is the place to go. You can eat there, and in the summer they do have tables outside. You can order on line and pick a time to pick it up. It's great if you know you're not going to have much time for lunch.
My favorite is egg salad sandwich. But everything I have had there is great. You can go and personalize your order or you can do the same on line.

You can visit at 111 E. Broadway  (300 South) SLC.

The last sandwich I had there was 1/2 Blue Turkey Bacon on White. To me their 1/2 sandwich is a whole. So if you order a whole sandwich you better be hungry or plan to save have for the next day.

Yes this is a half sandwich and it was dang good!

For a fast easy lunch to pick up I would rate this with 5 👍

2nd Recommendation:
On the other side of the Broadway theater is the Copper Onion. This is a sit down order kind of place. Somewhere you want to take your full hour lunch and relax. It's a little pricier. It is the perfect place to have a business lunch or take out of town clients.

It is located.
111 East Broadway (300 South) Suite 170, Salt Lake City.

It is also a great place for dinner. The menu tends to change. It's a great place to enjoy time and again because of this. Variety and a little eclectic food choices which adds an extra appeal for this foodie.

The sides are just right for two people to share. The cheesy cauliflower is worth a return visit. Are you a seafood person, then the clams are a must have. My better half foodie is not fond of clams, yet he thoroughly enjoyed this dish at Copper Onion. If you have a Sundance film at the Broadway Theater.
chance, try it out. Perfect for dinner before seeing a

The Copper Onion does have outside seating in nice weather.

Until my next installment of the Lunch Series. Go out and enjoy. Feel free to give your own recommendations in the comments.

Comments

Popular Posts