Welcome N. N. Light


Welcome N. N. Light, this ham looks delicious. I cannot wait to try it. 

Easter is drawing near and as most of you know, ham is commonly served at the dinner table. Instead of serving the same old honey-glazed ham, why not try something different. Mr. N’s Easter Jerk Ham gets rave reviews, even from his sister, who doesn’t like anything spicy. See the jerk seasoning barely penetrates the meat but adds a nice contrast to the sweet flavour of ham. Try it this year and let us know how it turned out.

Easter Jerk Ham
Ingredients
Bone-In ham
2 onions
3 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
3 cloves of garlic
3 red shallots
Jerk paste  
Honey
Red wine

Directions
Preheat the oven to 300°F.

Score the ham using a very sharp paring knife. You want to make sure your scoring is at least an inch deep. You want the seasonings to penetrate the skin of the ham. Place the ham in a roasting pan. Peel the onions and cut into quarters, then place around the ham in the pan. Peel the garlic and shallots and place them around the ham.
Sprinkle the Cajun seasoning all over the ham, making sure to coat it. Spread the jerk glaze all over the ham. You may need to use a brush or do like me and just use your hands. It’s spicy so you may need to put on gloves first. Drizzle it with honey.
Add red wine mixed with water until it comes halfway up the side of the pan. Bake for 4 hours or so, pulling it out every 30 minutes to baste using the liquid from the bottom of the pan. You want it to be fully cooked and sticky. Allow to cool slightly before slicing.

Celebrate National Poetry Month with Poetry of Love: The Engagement Year. It’s a collection of poems Mr. N wrote to Mrs. N from the night they got engaged to their wedding day. Heartfelt emotions reflect in the freestyle poetry as a couple goes from boyfriend and girlfriend to man and wife. It’s very close to our hearts as it’s 100% accurate. No filter here.

Author: N. N. Light
Genre: Poetry, Love Poetry

Book Blurb:
Winner of the 2017 IAN Book of the Year – Poetry Finalist Award

I had been searching for love my whole life. It took the opening up of the world via technology for me to find my soulmate. Once I laid eyes on her, at the arrivals gate, I knew I was never going to let her go. The following is a collection of poems I wrote to my angel, from our first meeting up until our wedding day. I was working crazy hours as a chef and I had a long commute. I chose my commuting time to pen her a poem each day. These poems speak of our life, our challenges and our growth together...in every aspect they speak of our love.

May this book give someone the courage to let their special someone know how much they care for them and how much they mean to them. Saying I love you is a gift you can give many times a day.

Excerpt #:


Our love exists in so many ways
Even when parted I feel you
I long for your gaze
Knowing our love is true.

When in the heaven of your arms
I feel our love’s warmth surround me.

Your grace, beauty and charm
Leave me gasping breathless in serenity.

The pureness, sweetness and sincerity
Our so perfect love
Oft compels me to my knees
To thank our Lord above
For our love.

Buy Links:


Author Biography: N. N. Light is the award-winning husband-wife writing team, commonly known as Mr. N and Mrs. N. Mrs. N. has been creating stories ever since she was little. Her grandfather remembers when she was two years old, she would stand at the top of the stairs and tell him a story filled with emotion (and in a language foreign to him) with her hands on her hips. Let’s just say she was a born storyteller.

They’re blissfully happy and love all things chocolate, books, music, movies, art, sports, trains, history, cooking and baking. Their mantra is to spread the Light.

Most of the time you can find them on Twitter or getting new ideas on how to spread the Light on Pinterest. They’re a proud member of ASMSG and Independent Author Network.

In addition to being authors, they’re also book promoters/reviewers, social media marketers/influencers and the owners of N. N. Light Author Promotions. They both love books, have ever since they were young. Matching up books and readers is something that gives them great pleasure.

They’d love to connect with you either via email or via these various social media sites:

Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.com/author/nnlight   


Comments

  1. Thank you for having us and for allowing us to share a recipe. Happy Easter, everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts