Chicken Stir Fry

Welcome everyone! I'm happy to say that my husband has finished the tile in my kitchen. Last summer I sanded and painted my cupboards and painted the walls. This summer my husband did the tile on the floor and the counters. Oh, and he ripped out the eating counter. I've given everyone a little before and after.

Chicken Stir Fry
8 oz. Chicken Tenderloins
1/2 tbsp. Sesame seed oil.
1 tbsp. Teriyaki sauce.
1/4 Yellow Bell pepper cut into strips.
1/4 Red Bell pepper cut into strips.
1/4 Green Bell pepper cut into strips.
1/4 Orange Bell pepper cut into strips.
1/4 Onion Sliced into rings and then in half.
2 cloves garlic chopped.
2 Cups Jasmine rice prepared per package instructions.
Take and Bake rolls prepared per package instructions.

Heat Wok and saute garlic pieces, add chicken and cook until golden and add strips of onion and pepper cook until tender. Serve over rice. Serve with rolls and salad. Stir Fry over Rice w/one roll, approx. 400 calories.

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts