More on where to eat, Downtown SLC series

One of my favorite places is SPITZ. It's Mediterranean street food. Has vegan, a variety of meats. It's a wonderful place for lunch or dinner. They have a full bar and a patio for you to enjoy. On 3rd south (Broadway) between State and Main.

They also have a locations in Sugarhouse, Cottonwood, and Lehi. My favorite is Zesty Feta Doner and Street Cart Fries. They have wonderful mixed drinks. Unique. You can check out their menu here. 

I highly recommend it for lunch, after work cocktails or dinner.

My favorites:
Street Cart Fries
Zesty Feta Doner Wrap











Street Cart Doner Sandwich
A unique Margarita!













Hope you enjoy Spitz!
Downtown SLC
35 Broadway
Salt Lake City, UT

If you go, let me know how you liked it.
Spitz

Mary

Comments

Popular Posts