Vacation food

My husband and I just returned from our anniversary trip. Now, I'm all about the food and our resort had several restaurants to choose from. I was so excited. However, the Italian was sort of Italian and the French was sort of French, etc. If you get what I mean. So the food was good but not great. I had really wanted to bring back a new recipe to share. Alas, that did not happen.

We were able to sample some Dominican food on our excursion to a small village in the mountains. It was rice and beans, yucca, and something that looked like, well it was spaghetti and meat sauce. Tasted good but I thought, huh?

Anyway, I'm going to experiment with some recipes for Dominican food and if they turn out I'll share. Meanwhile, I'm trying to line up some authors who like to cook and will share their secret recipes with us. So, stay tuned.

Comments

Popular Posts